Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What exactly will this blog tell you (over time)?

Well, as you know, there are probably a couple of hundred if not thousands of blogs out there about World of Warcraft and gaming in general. The first question that you are probably asking yourself is, "What can you tell me or show me that I haven't already seen or bought from someone else who is potentially more popular than you?". To answer your question, I can not guarantee that the information you read here is new, top of the line, or completely accurate; however, I will assure you that all the information I post here will have been posted after I have done my own research or experiences with certain tips, strategies, guides, or whatever.

As of right now, I am determined to post about basic raiding tips and what you can do to prepare yourself (i.e. scheduling and video guide recommendations), farming/grinding/leveling (with my own strategies and links to other recommendations), and maybe just other random World of Warcraft related things. Hey, maybe I'll add a fan art section someday if this blog gets big. :) In all seriousness though, please stick with me and I promise I will do my best to make this blog worthwhile to you; I am passionate about helping other WoW players and myself become better players and people. Yes, I said people. I may try to ask you guys to do things in real life to help you have successful social and gaming lives. Shocker! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.